Blogger Layouts

my heart beat!

The day I gave my heart to you,
I've cherish that every moment so precious inside my heart,
and made a wish for me and you to never ever part.

I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice,
And the way that we share.

I love your warm smile,
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring,
To my life every day.

I love you today,
as I have from the start,
and I'll love you forever,
with all of my heart.

I love you more as each moment passes us by.
I love you more tham all the star in the sky.
I love you more with every breath i take.
I love you more with each promise we make.

I need you like a flower needs the rain,
I need you for you can wash away my pain,
I need you more each day,
I need you for you are so wonderful in every single way.

I miss you more than ever now,
I miss you because i really need you somehow,
I miss you for to me, you mean so much,.

I want you look into my eyes and see my love for you.
I want you to hold me close to your heart.
I really want you to know that.......................
I want you!
I need you!
I miss you!
I love you!



pls don't take him away from me!
i need him in my life.
i love you!

0 comments: